|Protocol Standard(PSE Port)::||IEEE802.3 Af (The Powered Port/Connect PSE)||Protocol Standard(PD Port)::||IEEE802.3 At (The Power Port/Connect PD)|
|Power Pin Available::||1,2,3,6 Or 4,5,7,8||Transmit Distance::||100 Meters|
IEEE 802.3at/af compatible POE Extender-100meters
POE-EX101 is PoE Extender with 2 10/100Mbps RJ 45 ports, PD port and PSE port. PD port 10/100 BASE T(X) IEEE802.3 at compliant and max power is 25.5 W, PSE port 10/100 BASE T(X) IEEE802.3 af compliant and max power 15.4 W. PoE Extender transfer data and supply power by CAT5e/6 UTP cables, the max distance is 100meters.
The PoE Injector delivers PoE power over the first 100 meters to the POE-EX101 over CAT5e/6 UTP cable, and then the POE-EX101 forwards the Ethernet data and remaining POE power to the PoE IP camera. It does not require an external power supply and can be installed easily by just plug and play, which means the operator does not need to configure to POE-EX101
It is a newly designed and simple device which extends both the reach of Ethernet Data and Power over Ethernet over the standard 100m (328 ft.) CAT5e/6 UTP cable to 200m, 300m or longer distance.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- 100m transmit distance
- One PSE port (IEEE802.3af)
- One DC port (IEEE802.3at)
- Compatible power supply pin 1,2,3,6 or 4,5,7,8
- Extends the range of PoE an additional 100 meters
- Forwards both Ethernet data and PoE power to remote devices
- Automatically detects and protects PoE equipment from being damaged by incorrect installation
- Multiple units, daisy-chain installation support
- No external power cable required for installation