|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||CE, FCC, ROHS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Price:||Negotiable POE Price|
|Packaging Details:||4pcs/ctn; 52.5cm*43.5cm*35cm|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, PayPal|
|Supply Ability:||200,000pcs POE Switch/month|
|Transmission Rate:||10/100Mbps||Communication Mode:||Full-Duplex & Half-Duplex|
|Power Supply::||Input:AC100-240V; Output: 250W (Internal)||PoE Output Voltage::||DC 48V|
|PoE Output Power::||Max.15.4W Single Port||PoE Output Current::||Max.350mA Single Port|
16 Port IEEE802.3af/at 10/100Mbps PoE Switch
2 Port Gigabit Copper RJ45 & 2 SFP Slot Combo Uplink
7.2Gbps Backplane Bandwidth, 250W Internal Power Supply
Power over Ethernet (PoE) has become commonplace as a power solution of network devices in many technological fields, usually a Power over Ethernet connection primarily contains these technical terms: PoE Switch, Network Switch, PSE, PD, Injector, Splitter, Extender, Midspan, End-Span, Midia, Protocol Standard, Compatibility, etc. Following are brief description of above PoE related terms:
1. PoE (Power over Ethernet): A technology of Ethernet data transmission along with Power over a single special network cable, which is intelligent power solution for lower power device like AP, VoIP, IP Camera, etc.
2. Network Switch: A networking device connects all terminal devices together on a computer management, I.E.: A POE Switch without built-in PoE-Injector feature.
3. PSE: Power Sourcing Equipment is a Switch device that provides power "source" on the Ethernet cable that is 15.4W(IEEE802.3af) or 25.5W(IEEE802.3at).
4. PD: Powered Device is a device powered by PSE that consumes power such as Wireless Access Point, IP Network Camera, VoIP Phone, etc.
5. Injector: Injector is a power supply source to be injected by PoE into Ethnernet cable, which also call Midspan located between Non-PoE device and Network Switch.
6. Splitter: Splitter in PoE connection is a separator of Power and Data from Ethernet cable, which as a Power Device, usually applied to the connection with Non-POE device like Analog IP Video Camera, etc.
7. Extender: PoE Extender usualy apply to the situation of more than 100 meters Power over Ethernet transmission.
8. Midspan: Midspan in PoE connection is usually applied to the power injection between Non-POE powered device and Network Switch.
9. Media: It is also called Medium, in PoE connection which is Ethernet cable of qualtiy standard Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6 or higher level.
11. Protocol Standard: IEEE802.3af (Max. 15.4W on PD), IEEE802.3at (Max 25.5W on PD)
12. Compatibility: It decribes whether the involved devices are conform to IEEE802.3af or IEEE802.3af, Once they comply to IEEE802.3af which means they are also IEEE802.3af down compatible,
POE-S216S, 16 Port web smart IEEE802.3af and IEEE802.3at compatible Power Over Ethernet Switch, with 16 10/100Mbps RJ45 ports, 2 Gigabit Copper RJ45 and 2 SFP Combo Port uplinks, which greatly reduces comprehensive cost by carrying data and power over Ethernet cables to Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled devices such as Wireless Access Points(AP), VoIP Phone, IP Cameras and other IP based equipment.
Its typical 11.2Gbps switch capacity highly improve office effeciency and reduce network congestion. It Supports 16 ports IEEE802.3at&af compliant PoE-enable PD with a internal power supply of 250W, each max.15.4W power output. It also has Web-Smart managed built-in which greatly improve the power and data transmission management.
1. 16 Port 10/100Mbps web managed PoE Switch, 2 Gigabit RJ45 and 2 SFP Slot Combo Uplink Port
2. Comply to IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet standard
3. Each PoE Switch port support auto-negotiation 10/20, 100/200Mbps, 1000/2000Mbps
4. It comform to IEEE802.3af and Max.30W each port if less than 8 ports PoE working simultaneously
5. Support MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
6. Preventions of packet loss with back pressure(Half-duplex) and IEEE 802.3x PAUSE frame(Full-duplex) flow control
7. High performance Store and Forward method, Multicast supported, broadcast storm control, runt / CRC filtering eliminates erroneous packets to optimize the network bandwidth
8. Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
9. On/Off power switch, 7.2 Gbps Switching Capacity
10. Web-based IP address 192.168.2.1
Item: 16 Ports Power Over Ethernet Switch (15.4 POE)
- 16 Port PoE PSE injector 10/100Base-TX RJ-45 Auto-MDI / MDI-X ports
- 2 Gigabit SFP Slot + 2 Gigabit RJ45 Uplink
PoE Standard: IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet/PSE, End-Span
Power Supply: 250 watts Built-in, input: AC100-240V, 50-60 Hz
PoE Power Output: DC 48V, 350mA each port. Max. 15.4 watts
PoE Power Assignment: Pin 1&2 "+", Pin 3&6 "-"
Transfer Method: Store-and-Forward
Flow Control: Back pressure for half duplex, IEEE 802.3x Pause Frame for full duplex
- IEEE 802.3 Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u Fast Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3x Full-duplex Flow control
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN
Web IP address: 192.168.2.1
- Operating: 0 °C ~ 50 °C (32℉~122℉)
- Storage: -40 °C ~ 70 °C (-40℉~158℉)
- Operating Humidity: 5% ~ 90%, Storage: 5% ~ 90% (Non-condensing)
Dimension: 440mm×350mm×45mm (1U height); Weight: 5.5kg/piece
Safety Approval: CE, FCC, ROHS
Warranty: One year